Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quips & Quotes, a Holier Version

Isn't it funny how little children can say things that stop you in your tracks and make you wonder just how they got to be that holy. When Jesus said "Let the children come to Me" I really think He was saying that when the children come to know Him, they then are the ones to lead all of us to know and love Him. Through their wide-eyed innocent beliefs, my kiddos have a lot to teach me about faith and hope. For example, here is one of our recent conversations...

Me: John-Paul, where's the cross necklace you got from school?

John-Paul: I'm wearing it under my shirt.

Me: Why don't you wear it over your shirt so everyone can see it?

John-Paul: Because I want to keep Jesus close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...