I knew I never should have encouraged them to pee standing up!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Hope you are all celebrating and giving thanks for all the blessings in your life :)
Here's something else to be thankful for, a link to make a FREE photobook at Photoworks.com
(I just made my 20 page photo book, and even the shipping is free! Woo-hoo!!)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Exercise for the week:
Ran - 14.5 miles
Kickboxing - 3 hours
Cardio Kettlebell Class - 1 hour
Walked - 1 mile
Didn't write down my points, just kept a tally in my head.
Cheated a bunch of times, I can't even remember specifics, except it definitely involved some cookies and ice cream!
Lost 1.2 pounds
Total Lost is 10.6 pounds!
About 6 more pounds to go :)
I am quitting WW as of Nov. 28th so that I don't have to pay another month of membership.
I do love WW, and these two months have been great and taught me a lot about portion control.
Although I can't afford to keep going to meetings, I hope to stay on the plan for a while, on my own :)
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
I forget the name of the color, but it's a green/gray color with "spa" or "tranquil" or something similar in the name, and white trim
Yellow with dirty cream trim
They repainted it yellow, with white trim which really made difference!
Friday, November 20, 2009
2) Eamon went to the dentist for the first time on Wednesday morning. I start all the kids once they turn 3 since we are lucky to have dental insurance, and my teeth are so bad, I want them to get good care early on.
He was SOOOOOO awesome, just sat in the "moving chair" and did whatever the dentist asked of him. At the end he got an electronic firetruck toothbrush, and now we can't get him to stop brushing his teeth ;)
3) The boys got to go Christmas shopping at school and I sent them in with a few dollars to pick out presents for our family. It's always lovely to see what they think we will like...for example these lady-of-the-night earrings John-Paul picked out for me 2 years ago!!
1) Phil has been having so many meetings/commitments lately, and we are missing his presence around the house. On Sunday morning he had CCD and a meeting, on Monday night he had a Parish Council meeting, on Wednesday night he had a Family Catechesis planning meeting, and on Saturday he has to proctor SAT exams for 5 hours. All this on top of teaching for 40 hours a week, monitoring the parking lot for 2.5 hours each week, and working his extra security job at the school for 13.5 hours every week. What a poor guy!
2) Eamon had conjunctivitis this week - no biggie, just annoying for him.
What were your ups and downs this week?
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Is there anything more precious than little hands praying little prayers??? I think not!
Thanks Allison, she loves them, and I love your blog! Go visit this newly-engaged, Catholic convert, and let her know you are praying for her :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Great for sandwiches and burger buns - 1 WW Point
Vita tops are great for you (high fiber and tons of vitamins) and taste like a real treat! - 1 WW point
These veggie burgers are SOOOOOO good. They are a little spicy, and I'm not a huge spice lover (or veggie burger lover for that matter) but I could eat these every.single.day.
Monday, November 16, 2009
(Maggie on Thanksgiving last year)
4) Even though the days sometimes seem long, the years still fly by. How does that happen?
Friday, November 13, 2009
4) I went to get my eye exam this week, and my vision hasn't changed at all! Yippee! Even better, Phil looked at my glasses, bought some super glue, and they are almost back to new :)
5) Happy Birthday to Aunt Kelly & Aunt Erin this week. We love and miss you!(This picture is from our Rehearsal Dinner, 7 and a half years ago. Erin has her eyes closed, and Kelly is to her right. They are gonna kill me for posting this picture!!)
1) I can't think of any! It was a great week!! Oh, well I guess it IS Friday the 13th, if that kind of thing creeps you out. Me, not so much.
What were your highs and lows this week?