1) We've been swimming lots. I should say "swimming" because Maggie thinks she can swim but doesn't realize that bulky bright pink and orange accesorry strapped around her body is what's actually doing the trick.
(being held by our amazing babysitter)
2) John-Paul was so excited that he ate his apple this far down to the core. Hey, whatever makes you happy, kid!
3) I was sitting across from Phil the other day and I got that rush of puppy-love-adrenaline that we all used to get in the beginning of our relationships but now sometimes take for granted. Luckily, I still feel it very often. And even though love is not a feeling, I sure love the feeling!! You can understand why my heart still beats faster whenever he comes in the room, right? Vavavavoom!
4) Track Club 2012 has begun. It runs Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-8 pm all summer. And it's awesome. The kids have so many friends and cousins that participate, which means Phil and I have friends and siblings that we can hang out with twice a week. It's a win-win!
5) My not at all professional sports video of the kids doing relay races at track:
6)) Alexander turned 11 months! He is getting a little more brave in the walking department...still not walking on his own but needing less and less support from furniture. He can also say mama, dada, and uh-oh. And of course, he can recite the rosary perfectly:
Sometimes I just want to kiss his chubby cheeks all day long:
And so I do.
And he likes it:
7) Oh, and he learned how to play peek-a-boo, which just might be the cutest baby trick ever:
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!