Jen tagged me on this and it looks fun, so why not?
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1) The end of tax season!
2) Going on vacation with my family and my parents.
3) Eating sweets whenever I want them (this Lent was tough).
4) Easter!! He is Risen!
5) Getting outside today after work - it is a beautiful sunny day.
6) Getting my paycheck for these 6 days of work this week, it should be a big one.
7) Staying home with the kids next week.
8) My 7th Anniversary next month.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
2) Ate a yummy dinner that Phil prepared - Chicken Saltonboca, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli.
3) Went on a nice walk with my friend Laura
4) Heard about how Eamon (age 2) decided to give his pacifier to the Easter Bunny, and slept through nap time without it!
5) Gave Maggie antibiotics and ibuprofen for her double ear infection
6) Watched a TiVo'd episode of 24
7) Helped my friend Katie with her taxes
8) Went to Mass
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Go to Disney world with the kids
2) Run a marathon
3) Be more crafty/creative
4) Afford to buy a nice, new, huge house with a gorgeous landscaped yard
5) Lose 10 pounds
6) Get a tummy tuck (just for the extra baby skin)
7) Meet all the people whose blogs I read
8) Spend more time with my family
8 Shows I Watch:
6) The New Adventures of Old Christine
7) The Office
8) 30 Rock
(sadly my list could go on and on...)
8 People I Tag:
1) Lerin at Beautiful Chaos
2) Aubrey at Laughing all the Way
3) Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings
4) Laura at Robby's Adventures
5) Rebecca at The Momologue
6) Aussie Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop
7) Sarah at Memories on Clover Lane
8) Modern Mom at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs
(and anyone else who wants to play - I tag you too!)
Thanks Jen, that was fun!