Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gratituesday: May 26th

Today I am thankful for the genius who thought about this:


Can't eat pork,



Swine flu...






Can't eat chicken,

Bird flu...


Can't eat Beef,

Mad cow...



Can't eat eggs,

Salmonella...

Can't eat fish,

Heavy metal poisons in their waters...




Can't eat fruits and veggies,

Insecticides and herbicides...









Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!




Remember - - - 'STRESSED' spelled backwards is 'DESSERTS'

9 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that! One of my favorite things about being a mom to boys is the off the wall things they say.

    My six year old told me the other day,"Never trust a penguin who can throw a snowball with his mouth." How do you respond to that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT! I already have the safest diet in the world - is wine ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that!! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. Does that mean the scoop of icing I just ate right out of the tub is OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I was doing something right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny! I think I COULD survive on just chocolate.

    I hope your painting is coming along well!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. makes sense to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...