1) I got on the scale this morning after the second week of trying to eat healthier and keep up the exercise, and I lost 3 pounds! That means the total lost is 7.5 pounds. Pretty good, but I think the next 5 pounds are not going to come off so easily...we'll see. (Phil weighed himself, and neither lost nor gain, which I think is because he is gaining muscle from all the running he is doing. His total weight loss is still 10 pounds.)
2) Maggie and Eamon have been so cute lately, it really makes me enjoy my days at home. They are constantly playing together and giving each other kisses. They share so well most of the time, it's really heartwarming.
3) Today Andrew is going on a field trip to a Children's Museum and he is so excited! I'm not sure if he's happier to go to the museum or ride the bus - they are both just. so. great. :)
1) I took John-Paul to the hospital yesterday to get his blood drawn so they could test for the nut allergies. He was very nervous, and freaked out a little before the needle went in, but he actually did much better than the last time he had a shot (when 3 nurses had to hold him down). We went out for ice cream after, which made everything worth it.
2) It has been raining all week.
3) Phil has been gone a lot this week with 1st Communion rehearsals every day after school. He's in charge of the CCD program at our church, and this is the busy season! It makes me grateful that he is usually at home during the witching hours right before dinner. It's been hard without him. I don't know how so many moms do it on their own...what heroes!
What are your ups and downs from the week?