1) As I posted yesterday, Maggie's surgery went awesome!
2) Robby, my friend Laura's son (and possibly Maggie's future hubby) turned one on Thursday!
3) Sue, my biggest sister, is celebrating her ## birthday today!! (See, I can keep a secret!)
4) Today is Andrew's (age 4) last day of preschool, his "Celebration" (end-of-the-year show) will be on Monday, we can't wait!
5) Coach Hubby reports that John-Paul (age 6) was incredible in his last tee ball game. He played first base, and actually caught the balls that were thrown at him ;)
1) We found out that if we buy the condo we are currently renting, we will not qualify for a mortgage with anything less that a 10% down payment.
Ouch!! There's no WAY we have that type of money laying around :(
We're trying to strategize and figure out a plan that may include some creative accounting and tax evasion - JUST KIDDING! I'm an accountant after all, and a Catholic :)
What were your highs and lows this week?
Or better yet....join in on this fun Friday theme with me!