1) Feels like summer around here, this weather is nice but confusing!
2) Phil has decided to pursue yet another degree. He already has a Bachelor's in Theology from Steubenville, a Master's in Religious Studies from Providence College, and an additional 15 credits in Education courses from the University of New England.
Now he will start working towards a Masters in Educational Leadership from the University of Dayton . He will hopefully start in January 2010 and finish by August 2012. Then if a job in Administration (President, Principal, Vice Principal, Dean of Students, etc) opens up, he will have the right degree and 10 years of teaching by that point. I'm very proud of him!
3) Maggie is such a talker. She is almost 22 months now, and talked a little late due to not hearing us well before the ear tubes went in. Now she won't stop ;) She likes to sing and count to ten all day long. Unfortunately, her favorite words are "NO" "Don't want it" and "I do it". Good thing she's so cute!
4) Eamon is thriving in preschool. He loves going every day, and is not giving us any more problems with peeing/pooping on the potty. His third birthday is tomorrow! I can't believe my baby boy is getting so big.
1) Trying to study, but can't get enough time. I really don't want to be a CPA anyways. I mean, the extra money would be nice, but I don't want the responsibilities that come along with it. I like working part-time at a job that only gets stressful during tax season, and I always have someone to report to. I know I keep talking about this, but it's such a big decision, and I keep feeling like I shouldn't be doing it, but then immediately feel guilty for not going for it.
What are your highs and lows this week?