2) J-P & Andrew had their first t-ball game of the season. They both did very well - Andrew needs a little more power behind his swing and J-P needs to learn how to not throw his bat after he swings. They're so cute!
3) This morning, we will be going to a Walk-a-Thon to support the boys' school. We walk around a local park and then they have all sorts of games and relay races, followed by a pizza party. It's a great time.
4) Daris got voted into the Top 3 on the Biggest Loser. Yay! And he has a girlfriend for the fist time...double yay!
1) Mike won The Biggest Loser. I mean, duh, he was 526 pounds and had the most weight to lose ever. Why the other contestants didn't vote off the biggest threat is beyond me.He does look awesome, though!
2) I've really been thinking about running the marathon in October, and we might just run the half-marathon instead. I want to run the whole thing, but every time I run my normal 5 miles, I get so discouraged about adding 21 more miles. How do people commit to running a marathon? And how do you train through the summer?
3) Found out some sad news regarding the priestly assignments in my Diocese. I can't say what I know, but sometimes I wonder where the Bishop gets his inspiration from.
What were your highs and lows this week?