Friday, June 18, 2010

Hi Lo: June 18th


HI's:

1) On Sunday, we went to a fun pool party for the girl Phil sponsored for Confirmation. The best part was that I didn't even have to put my bathing suit on because there were some nice teenagers who played in the pool with my kids :)



2) John-Paul is on a field trip today for his last whole-day of first grade. They are going to a beautiful zoo in the next state. Lucky duck!

3) I love my husband ;)





LO'S:

1) Work stuff. A co-worker got fired, my holiday pay and vacation/sick days got taken away (not just from me but from all the part-timers), and I am left feeling like I should be looking for a new job. How I wish I could be a SAHM :(



2) Eamon and Maggie were battling colds this week, but they're on the mend.



3) I have so much to get done, both work-wise and house-wise before we leave for vacation next week. I am very excited to go, but I know when I get back I will wonder if all the work piled on my desk was worth it! (I'm sure it will be!)
4) I was supposed to start marathon-training this week, but I don't think I REALLY want to run a marathon. Who am I trying to impress anyway? OK, myself, but I'll get over me ;) I'll just stick to my current intense exercise routine :)


How was your week?

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny. Glad the kids are feeling better.
    My Lo: I have been sick for 10 days.
    My Hi: I have lost 7lbs because of this...hope I can keep it off. :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. another "high" You have that precious new header on your post! Very cute, great pictures! I will pray for SAHM to be in your future. I worked a while when our first three were little and I know it gets so hard. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often wonder who I'm trying to impress too. If it makes any difference, I'm already pretty impressed with you :) Yay for not having to get in the pool. I hate bathing suits ;)

    I'm sorry about your job. I wish you could stay at home too. Or I wish there was a way you could work from home?? I'm getting a little nervous about having to go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure vacation will be great!

    have a lovely wkend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd ever run a marathon :) Much, much too far! Boo on the holiday/sick pay :( That stinks. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get paid for blogging? But I know you'll have a great time on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...