Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Now That's Love

Andrew was playing at his cousin, Lilly's house, and told my sister, Maura, that he had to go to the bathroom. Somebody was in the downstairs bathroom, so he went upstairs.


A couple minutes later, he called down to let her know he was all done, and needed to get wiped. (Please tell me this is normal to still wipe your 5 year old's bum??)


Maura was feeding her baby boy, so she yelled up for him to do his best and she would check him later.


A few minutes after that, Andrew and Lilly come downstairs together, and Maura lets Andrew know she can check him now. And Lilly says:


Oh no, you don't have to. I checked him, and then he checked me and we are all clean!


Now that's love.

Andrew and Lilly with Uncle Will

8 comments:

  1. bahahahaha!!
    kids.. gotta LOVE them!!

    btw- am loving your new header..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! And yes, we still wipe a little bum here too :) We've *heart* toddler wipes from Target or Walmart. They are perfect.

    ps...love the new header. Wish I could figure out how to do that one of these days...cute photos. Lookin' smokin' mama!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's hilarious!

    ....and sometimes when I'm doing laundry, I think to myself that I ought to still be wiping my 5 year old, if you catch my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures at the top of your page...bum love all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And ..Aubrey- that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Too cute. :) Love your new layout - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...