Hi Lo: October 1st (a day late and a dollar short...story of my life!)
1) Happy Feast Day, St. Therese!
2) Tonight my parents are having their house blessed. We did this a couple of years ago, you can read about it here. I think it's a VERY important thing to do for Catholic families.
3) J-P and Andrew have been winning their soccer games, and Andrew even scored again in his last game. And we all know it's winning having fun that is truly important.
4) For a couple of months, I can finally say that Eamon and Maggie are 2 years apart (at the ages of four and two). But come Dec. 1, they go back to being only a year apart. And then the judgement/concern/rudeness begins again. It's so much easier to just say they are twins.
5) I've found some great new blogs that I can't seem to get enough of. If I've been appearing in your combox lately, then you know who you are :)
6) Lots of fun times spent with friends this past week. Love it!
1) Pimples, pimples everywhere. I'm talking about MY face. When does the madness end?
2) Got a haircut and it's too short. I always do that.
3) Sticky, summer weather has been here all week. Today is OCTOBER, so where's that autumn weather I love so much?