1) Eamon and Maggie started preschool (again!) on Tuesday. This year they are in different classrooms, and considering how much they are fighting with each other lately, I think this is a good thing!
2) Tonight I am going to a Pampered Chef party at my friend's house. I LOVE their stuff, but considering we have been living on just one teacher's income since May, I don't think I will be able to afford anything. It will be fun to socialize (with Alexander at my
breast side) since it seems I haven't had a "girl's night" in forever!
3) Soccer. Scheduling. Super Hard! We have the three boys in soccer this fall, and they each have games on Saturdays at varying times which will take extreme coordination skills in and of itself. But they also have practices on Wed (J-P) and Fri (Andrew) and clinics on Mondays. We are going to be living at the fields, I'm afraid.
4) Speaking of sports, my kids love to play all kinds which we are grateful for since we are athletes ourselves (not great ones...but somebody needs to warm the bench, right?). But with four seasons of sports (soccer, basketball, baseball, and track) and five children, we are trying to decide if we should only let them pick two sports each to cut down on the expense and time-suck sports bring with them. Any thoughts?
5) Thank you for your advice on thank you notes. I will be writing plenty this weekend :)
6) I just want to say how much I love you my blog buddies. Especially while I am at home on maternity leave, reading about my friends is one of the best parts of my day, and makes me feel so loved and accepted and happy :) You guys are the best!
7) I gots nothing more to say...I know...shocking! Phil, please don't have a heart attack ;)