1) Confession Time: I tried to give up sugar this week - but I didn't succeed. I'm an addict, and the gigantuous bowl of Halloween candy sitting in my dining room didn't help. I'm ashamed of my lack of discipline.
2) How long can you get by with saying "Yeah, but I just had a baby" to your reflection in the mirror? When's the cutoff age? Three months? Nine months? 17 years?
3) Me and my bangs have a love/hate relationship. I cut bangs in the beginning of October, and now I am constantly pinning them back or wearing them off to the side because they drive me crazy. I have a huge forehead so I always think bangs will help hide it, but after they are cut, I find them so annoying.
4) My exercise routine is suffering. Most weeks, I only have time to workout 4 days (I used to do 6 or 7 days a week before Xander's arrival). It's mostly because I am too tired to work out early in the morning, too tired to work out at night, and our lives are so busy on the weekend and after school that I can't seem to find enough time. I know I'll be better once the baby is sleeping through the night. And I may need to add some exercise videos to my routine for those days I can't get to the gym.
5) And let's talk about breastfeeding, shall we? I'm still hanging in there, eating a limited (and sadly, a low vegetable) diet, and feeling like I can't cut calories too much or my milk supply decreases. Some days I am resigned to the fact that I will just not lose weight and be back to normal until I'm done breastfeeding, and other days I can't button my pants and tell myself I need to stop making excuses.
6) I just packed up all my size 6 pants because I got sick of looking at all those pants that won't fit. I know that's a pretty unrealistic size for a mother of five but I want them to fit one day. And I want to stop buying shirts on the sole basis that they can hide the muffin top!!
7) Ok, I'm done whining. It's hard being a girl ;)