1) As I came home from my run this morning, John-Paul said "It looks like you have Mickey Mouse on your back":
2) Yesterday, the big guys finished their school year, and we went to the annual party that John-Paul's classmate hosts. It's always awesome, and a great way to end the school year. J-P will be going into 4th grade in September, and Andrew will be entering 2nd.
3) I've been drinking lots of this until I decided if buying a juicer is worth the investment (anyone have one?):
4) Guess who is coming to visit us tomorrow???
Don't be jealous...you are more than welcome to come visit too :)
5) What else? Work is good but crazy busy this time of year for me. Phil's last day is Monday and then he becomes SAHD. But he's pretty happy about it. Ha! (Get it? SAHD...sad...happy, I crack myself up)
6) I am really running out of steam, but the next one is super important.....
7) Happy Father's Day to all you amazing dads out there!
I got extra lucky with a great dad for myself and one for my kids:
Have an awesome weekend everyone!