Tuesday, January 20, 2015

And the award for Miss Congeniality goes to ...

... the least pretty girl in the beauty pageant.  Amiright?


When I heard that I was nominated for Miss Congeniality by Bonnie's Sheenazing Awards, I was so so so super excited.  



I mean, at least THREE people nominated lil' o' me.  Three whole people agreed that I could be Miss Congeniality of the Catholic blog world!


How can I be nominated for this category and not think of this movie?  I certainly feel like the Sandra Bullock (before the makeover) of the Catholic blogosphere.  


There are so many wonderful blogs out there to read, funny and poignant, inspiring and intelligent, I can't even compete.  


But I'm truly honored by the nomination, and I promise to keep trying to up my game.


And if you want to be my bestest pal, please go vote over at A Knotted Life.  Once you've made it to the inner circle, I promise I'll have your back.



(Voting is here until Friday, and please don't forget to #prayforpaul)


2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, the movie! How could've I forgot that?! Miss Congeniality all the way Ms. Martin. Of course, I got your back and already voted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Colleen!! This post is absolutely hilarious and perfect! I thought of the exact same thing when I saw my little space listed along all of you wonderful and much more well known blogs! But this post is everything I had in my head but in the best of the best gifs. Haha, thank you! And, I'll probably come back later tonight to enjoy this sliver of awesome again!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...