Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Giving Kids Enough Time, Attention, and Love


The Old Woman in the Shoe and I have one thing in common – we have more kids than we know with what to do. In all seriousness, I love my children, but sometimes life can get overwhelmingly busy. Along with all the time challenges of working outside the home, schoolwork and sports schedules for the kids, and the fact that everybody likes to eat, it’s easy to fall into the mom guilt trap (or lie) that says each of my children is not getting enough quality time. So many couples stop after one or two kids assuming the answer to “Will my children get enough love?” is an easy no.
But here’s the secret, love doesn’t work like that.
Read more over at Nourish Motherhood, where I'm super excited to be a contributor!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that picture. I would love to someday line my 11 up and grab a shot. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...