Friday, February 1, 2019

Superbowl Prediction

From the book of Daniel, Chapter 8:
"This is what I observed: a he-goat from the west, encroaching over the entire surface of the world though never touching the ground, and between its eyes the goat had one majestic horn. It advanced on the two-horned ram, which I had seen standing in front of the gate, and charged at it in the full force of its fury. I saw it reach the ram; it was enraged with the ram and struck it, breaking both its horns, so that the ram was not strong enough to hold its ground; it threw it to the ground and trampled it underfoot; no one was there to rescue the ram."
Go Patriots!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Definitely stealing for my own use somewhere. Who would have guessed Daniel’s prophecies would have reached so far into the future? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...