Thursday, February 28, 2008

How it all began...

Since Phil and I were married nearly 6 years ago, we have moved about 10 times. In all these moves, we somehow misplaced our beautiful wedding album, which is very upsetting to me. For Valentine's Day, Phil contacted our wedding photographer to get this picture and then sent it to some website where they put hundreds of tiny pictures in the background from the pics of our family he sent in. You know how you see those paintings that look like something from far away, but then when you get close, you see it's a million little square pictures that make up the larger image? It's like that. So thoughtful of Phil, and romantic! Anyway, I just wanted to post this picture to remind me of one of the best days of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...