Sunday, February 10, 2008

One Day...

One day, I will be able to go to bed at night and wake up feeling refreshed from an uninterrupted night of sleep...

One day, I will be able to take a shower in the morning without little boys coming in to use the toilet or ask me a question...

One day, I will be able to get myself dressed and ready-to-go without worrying about what everyone else in the house needs to wear and helping them get it on...

One day, I will be able to go to Mass and actually listen to all of the readings and the homily with undivided attention...

One day, I can spend the weekend relaxing, shopping, eating out, going to the movies, etc. without having to worry about a babysitter or an extremely tight budget...

And finally, I know that one day, I will look back upon this time of my motherhood, and wish with all my might to get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...