Friday, February 13, 2009

Frugal Friday

Here's my money-saving tip that all of you probably already know. But I'll share anyway; get online banking.

When you can pay your bills online, you don't have to pay for stamps, and you can set up repeating payments for those bills that you need to pay each month (mortgage, student loans, car payments, etc.).


Plus, you can access your account anytime to see your balance so that you never overdraw and have to pay fees. And if you are lucky enough to have a bank like mine, you can even get paid 10 cents every time you make a "paperless" transaction.


It takes a little bit of time to set up your account in the beginning, but once all the info is entered it actually makes paying bills a LOT faster.
Save the planet, save a dime, save time and save stamps. What a deal!!

2 comments:

  1. I used to chuckle at people who made acase for "saving stamps." The price is about to go up again and I think your online "saving stamps" point is significant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - online banking is great! I like your Frugal Fridays!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...