1) Every morning this week, Andrew (age 4) has woken me up saying "Happy Vacation Day, Mommy"! What a great way to start the day :)
2) Phil and I have been able to exercise a lot this week. I am so proud of him for running and trying to get healthier (he doesn't need to look any better, that's for sure!)
3) All of this family time has been wonderful for the kids. There has been a LOT of tickle fests and wrestling going on, as well as story times and playground visits.
4) Maggie (16 months) now says "Thank You" and "grilled cheese" and "John-Paul". Of course, we may be the only ones who understand her!
5) The firm I work for gave us Monday off this week as a paid holiday. What a super thank you for our tax season work.
6) My niece, Rory Elizabeth, got baptized on Sunday in PA. Even though we weren't able to attend, we are so excited for her, her parents, and her 4 siblings.
7) Last night, we had two wonderful women over for dinner that work at my sons' school. It was so nice to talk to them outside of school, and the food was delicious - Salad, Beef Burgundy, Pound Cake with strawberries and whipped cream. I think I gained 5 pounds.
1) Maggie was on omnicef for a double ear infection that wasn't going away. When my friend Laura asked us about her dosage, we realized we had been giving her one tsp. TWICE daily instead of ONCE daily. Whoops! We called poison control right away who told us not to worry too much. Then I called her doctor and spoke to the nurse who just said to finish the medicine as scheduled. So she finished her 10 day course in 6 days. I hope this doesn't mess up the healing process....she is going back for an ear re-check on Tuesday.
I think that's it for the lows this week - how blessed are we? Now it's your turn to share, I'd love to hear it!!