1) I do not normally watch American Idol, but I did watch the finale and was SO HAPPY that Kris won.
I know I'm not supposed to judge, but Adam completely freaked me out!
2) We finally have the date set for Maggie's ear tube surgery - May 27th. We will be so glad to get her off these antibiotics.
3) Phil found out he does NOT have a stress fracture in his foot, so he can start running again - slowly this time.
4) The kids school had an Ed Fair on Wed night. The bell choir, and choruses performed for a full house, and then we went to our kids classrooms and saw all the hard work they have been doing. They were so happy to show us, and of course we were very proud :)
5) It has been so nice and sunny and warm here :)
1) Poor Phil has been removing wallpaper every day this week. Yuck! Luckily, I'm friends with Laura because her aunt lent us her steamer which makes the job a lot easier, and her hubby, Pedro, has been helping Phil at night.
2) I have not lost any more weight (but I have not gained either).
3) One of the projects we saw in John-Paul's class was a depiction of the kids' moms. They used a paper plate for the face, yarn for the hair, made a body and wrote why they love their mom. John-Paul wrote he loved me because I cook him dinner! The low part of this story is that his artistic rendition of me was so not flattering. He drew me with a huge waist and jeans on, short yarn hair, pointy purple nails and an orange shirt. Most of the other moms were drawn with long hair, skirts and high heels. Oh well, I guess he's a realist!
4) As this automatically posts, we will be on an 8 hour car ride (I Hate Hate Hate long trips)...and then have to drive all the way back home on Monday. I'll post about why and where later :)