Thursday, June 11, 2009

Andrew Graduates from P-3

On Monday night, our little Andrew (age 4) had his end of year celebration show with his preschool class. It was adorable!

They showed us what they had learned through the year (prayers, songs, weather, months, etc) and then acted out "The Grouchy Ladybug" book. Andrew played the role of the Friendly Ladybug. He did a great job, but at the end said he didn't like it when everybody laughed at him. I tried to explain we weren't laughing AT him, we were all laughing because he was so cute and silly and fun. He's my sensitive one :)

Congratulations my handsome and brilliant Andrew Pauric, we love you so much!!!


9 comments:

  1. Ah. How cute. My youngest is the same way. He must have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the little guy. It is hard when they don't realize people are not laughing AT them....they are laughing at them. :)
    Love the face paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. My oldest is sensitive too, but my middle . . . ohhhhh, she takes everything very very personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Andrew! Such a fun age. Mine are sensitive too. The other day my oldest (5) wore a sleeveless shirt, and he was worried people would laugh at his armpits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... we love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your friendly ladybug! It's hard to believe the year is over, seems like it just started :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great! I love that age!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...