1) John-Paul and Andrew graduated from Kindergarten and Preschool this past week. My little ones are getting so big!
2) Last Friday night, we had Girl's Night In at my house while the guys of our group went out. It was fun - lots of food and talking :) The older I get, the more I appreciate my female friends.
3) Maggie has been talking so much more and more clearly since getting the ear tubes. She now says everyone's name, and has started stringing two words together. Amazing what can happen when you can hear!
4) Phil begins his last week of school - it's a week full of finals and half days and then he's done for the summer!
1) I got a bad cold that sent me to the doctor's office. They prescribed antibiotics, and I felt better in two days.
2) We have so much work to do in the house (organizing, clearing walls, rolling up rugs, removing wallpaper, etc) before the painter's arrive on June 20th - it's overwhelming!!
What are your highs and lows this week?