1) Andrea had a beautiful baby boy! Go meet Brennan Andrew :)
2) Maggie has been so sweet and easy lately. She just keeps walking up to me with a huge smile on her face, and gives super long kisses to anyone she can.
3) Eamon pooped one more time in the potty! We had to threaten him with putting medicine in his bum (a suppository), but it worked :)
4) We got invited to a pool party on Sunday from a family in our church, which was a blast!! Good food, awesome Catholics, great kids. We also got to use Laura's mom's pool for the second time. I love generous pool people :) Our children have so much fun in the pool - I think they prefer it over the ocean.
5) I went into Old Navy to pick up a tank top (to run in) and look at some pants for Phil, and found out that on Tuesdays they give 10% off to cardholders. Very cool! Also, adult jeans were only $19 and kids jeans only $10. I picked up a style called The Dreamer (size 8, thank you!) that fit great!!
1) I got a phone call from the pediatrician's office this week saying that Andrew hasn't had a physical since 2007. SO now we have an appointment scheduled for Sept for his 4 year old physical, even though he'll be turning 5 in October. I feel like such a horrible mom on this one.
I guess he's gonna have to call for his own appointments from now on ;)
2) Feeling completely overwhelmed lately - too many balls in the air and I'm not a good enough juggler.
Between working 3 days a week (which is financially necessary), having 4 kids aged 6 and under, studying for the CPA Exam, and finding time to keep up an exercise routine...I am burnt out most days.
Add onto that the stress of trying to buy this house we are renting (how are we gonna afford $400 to $500 more each month??), getting the kids ready to go back to school, and these hot, humid days - and you get one cranky Mama.
What were your highs and lows this week?