1) I got to see my newest neice today! She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful name: Clare Elizabeth. The labor was fast, and everyone is happy and healthy.
2) I had a wonderful exchange of emails with one of my favorite bloggy moms, Aubrey. She gave me some wonderful advice, put my mind at ease, and was an empathetic soul. Thanks Aubrey!! I wish we lived closer.
3) We went to the beach the other day with Laura's family, and Rose's family and had an awesome time. Some of us may have gotten a little sunburned, but we're healing :) My camera lost a bunch of pictures, but they have posted them on their blogs.
4) It has been a much cooler past couple of days - and I AM LOVING IT!!!
5) Eamon is being much more regular about pooping and peeing in the potty, thank God! Of course, he has to get dressed by himself, so I often find his underwear in this state:
1) Last Monday, when Andrew had been coughing for 5 days straight, I called our doctor and was told that because he had no other symptoms, theere wasn't much to do for him. Then we called back on this past Monday because it still wasn't going away, and he was up a lot at night. The doctor said to bring him in, and it turns out he had an infection in his chest and was wheezing. They gave him antibiotics and steroids, and he finally slept the night through! It is a reminder that you have to be your own advocate when it comes to your child's health.
2) I am thinking about giving up on the CPA Exam. I am just not finding enough time to study, and even when I do, I am scoring REALLY bad on the practice exams. I used to be such a good student, but there's too much going on around me to focus on this right now. I am praying about it. I don't want to give up, but I also don't need this stress right now. Maybe when all the kids are in school and I can have a little more time.
What were your highs and lows this week?