1) Hang this chart in your bathroom:
2) Pray for patience when he ignores it for about a month.
3) Ask advice from friends and family about how to get your stubborn kid to go poop in the potty.
4) Remind him to go again and again, only to find him sneaking away and pooping in his underwear.
5) Throw away poop-filled-underwear.
6) Repeat steps 2-5 a couple more times.
7) Threaten to stick medicine in his bum (only threaten) until he sits on the potty and pushes.
8) Sit on the floor in front of him and encourage him with each push.
9) Clap and do a silly dance when the tiniest rabbit poop comes out.
10) Wait another 2 weeks until he decides to do it again.
11) Repeat steps 9-10.
12) Buy him a present and wait until the time is just right.
13) After 2 months, when he finally poops in the potty for the fifth time - give him a present (which has to look just like the present in the picture - meaning wrapped with a bow).
14) Watch him do the puzzle in three minutes flat.
15) Listen to him whine every time he poops after that because he doesn't get another present.
(But praise God that you can send him to preschool!!)