1) We got a new addition to our family, but I will post about that on Monday ;)
2) I was finally able to run after about a week of only walking. It felt awesome!
3) Some beautiful weather arrived yesterday and should remain through the weekend.
4) We just received the Purchase & Sales Agreement for buying the house and are currently reviewing it.
Things are finally moving forward!
1) John-Paul got a stomach bug on Tues and Wed.
He threw up about 4 times the first day and ate nothing all day until 8pm when he tried some soup. Then he woke up on the second day and threw up twice before he started getting better. Poor little guy, he is so pathetically skinny already :(
2) My knee is taking forever to heal. If I bandage it, then all the pus builds up but if I leave it unbandaged to start to dry up, it tightens up and I can't bend my knee. I'm trying to find a balance to help the healing process.
Here's a disgusting picture of my knee, 4 days after I fell:
3) I went to the dentist for a cleaning and have 5 cavities!! 4 of them were already discovered, and they were watching them for a while. The other one just popped up. I have the worst teeth...
4) Eamon continues to poop in his pull-up and underwear. We are trying the naked approach, and hope that will work.
5) I am studying for the Auditing section of the CPA Exam, and it's difficult, boring, and draining. I have a new appreciation for all CPA's who have passed this hellish exam ;)
Sorry that was a negative week - I usually try to look at the brighter side of life.
What were your highs and lows this week?