Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Say What?!?! Wednesday

(Visit Missy for more Say What?!?! Wednesday posts.)
~
Eamon: I had a dream I was a spider and I had 4 legs, and I was on my web and I pooped, and then I ate it.


Older Brother: What did the poop taste like?


Eamon: Brown.


~


Lilly: Awww, shucks!


Andrew: Lilly, we can't say "Shucks" or "Schitz"...........for real.


~

John-Paul: You're being so silly, Andrew!

Andrew: But Mommy is the SILLIEST!!

John-Paul: How come?

Andrew: Because she tackles Daddy all the time! :)

13 comments:

  1. "tackles" daddy all the time, huh! lol... kids are just so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww I always love hearing what kids say, it's always the funniest things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids say the darndest things, don't they??!!

    Okay, and I'm not even gonna get into all this 'tackling' that mommy does!! LOL!! TMI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! I love hearing what funny things kids can come up with. And boy, I am never disappointed!

    Too cute & Funny! I love the "tackling" one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps...ahem...changing your blog background again??!! Stop it already! I've still got to change mine from sometime early this summer! It's so much fun, but I need a concentrated amount of time to spend on it...keep watching, one of these days I'll get it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!
    So, about that tackling....hmmm.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha...for real. Now I wonder where he's heard that from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If John-Paul only knew the half of it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the background! I wish I could remember the funny things the kids say - I try, but it's in one ear and out the other :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a FUNNY conversation! So cute!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL too funny :) I just love the things my kids say :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! And what kind of tackling are you doing???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! Too cute and funny. Clark doesn't talk yet, but who knows what will come out of his mouth when he does. =)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...