1) Happy Birthday to both my sister-in-law, Larisa.....and Maggie's Godfather, Fr. Dave today!! We love you both :)
2) Andrew had a great 5th birthday on Sunday. He wanted to go to Friendly's restaurant, eat dinner and ice cream and have the waitress sing to him - so that's exactly what we did! He was a little embarrassed by the singing, it was sweet.
He got a new Wii game from us (Wii Resort) which he was very excited about. He also would like to thank:
~Auntie Maura for the Joke Book and Writing Book
~Auntie Sue for the cookies
~Gammy & Grandpa for the fleece pajamas and cool books
~Miss Laura & Pedro for the puzzle/pattern/wooden block game
~Nana & Gramps for the Pirate Sticker set
~Mr. Sean for the hardcover book
3) Maggie has been such a pleasure lately. She is my little helper, makes her brothers laugh, and loves babies, especially her boyfriend, Robby:
4) Still having beautiful fall weather in New England, and loving it!
1) Weight Watchers is making me think about food all the time!! I am learning better portion sizes, but I am constantly hungry :(
However, I do feel thinner already :)
What were your highs and lows this week?