Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WWW: Week 4






The Good:




Was very strict about the diet (except my 2 cheat meals)




Counted points.




Exercised every.single.day.




Ran 15.2 miles total for week.




Took 4 hour-long kickboxing classes during week.




Walked 2 miles on incline.




Did 3 arm/ab sessions for about 15 minutes each.








The Bad:




Ate out on Sunday night (chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing) and then had a frozen yogurt sundae.




On Thurs night, ordered crab rangoons and ate the whole order!! Oh, and then had some more frozen yogurt with jimmies.








The Results:




Lost 1.2 pounds!




This makes for a total of 7 pounds lost.








About 10 pounds away from my pre-baby weight :)








How are you doing?

8 comments:

  1. yay for you girl! keep up the good work! you worked out so much that a cheat here and there is okay I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up and don't beat yourself up about about the splurges. I've lost 27 lbs. and another 20 at least to go to get back to my prebaby weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GIRL! Now may I ask how you fit in all that exercise?? Srsly. Need to know here. And my word verification is 'eatersen' - it's like they know me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Colleen, great job! You are almost halfway there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are doing great...you are exercising and still eating some 'fun' stuff too. Gosh, I just wish I worked out like you do...like I USED to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo-hooo!

    Go you.. and i say you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos to you!! Amazing! And I second Jen's question - how do you fit all that workout time in? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous, I havn't been cheating, I've been going to gym 5 days a week for an 1 hour and really sweating it and the last 2 weeks I have lost 0.2kg (0.44lbs) each week. It's been 5 weeks now with a total loss of 2.2kgs (4.85lbs). I still want to loss another 6kgs (13lbs). At this rate it will take me 6 months. Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...