Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WWW: Week Seven





The Good


Exercise for the week:


Ran - 14.5 miles


Kickboxing - 3 hours


Cardio Kettlebell Class - 1 hour


Walked - 1 mile



The Bad


Didn't write down my points, just kept a tally in my head.

Cheated a bunch of times, I can't even remember specifics, except it definitely involved some cookies and ice cream!



The Results:


Lost 1.2 pounds


Total Lost is 10.6 pounds!


About 6 more pounds to go :)



I am quitting WW as of Nov. 28th so that I don't have to pay another month of membership.

I do love WW, and these two months have been great and taught me a lot about portion control.

Although I can't afford to keep going to meetings, I hope to stay on the plan for a while, on my own :)

6 comments:

  1. Mmm.. cheating with cookies and ice cream.. i like it!!!!

    have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on total weight lost! Man, you're active. I couldn't run that much if I had to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations! And yes, I will definitely adopt you into the fam :) I think we're the same age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen - I am SO impressed! Congratulations! Here we are closing out the year and I'm right back where I started, weight-wise. (Sigh) Hoping to get some running in soon...

    have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you...I think that little bit of cheating is good for you...gosh you work out a LOT. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family, Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you still go well without attending the meetings Coleen.

    Have a great thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...