Well, today is the last day of 2009. Where did the time go?? It was a wonderful year for us here in the Martin Family. We had no major events that occurred, and that's just how I like it!
I normally don't make resolutions, but I do LOVE to make lists and plans, and we all know what God does when he sees our plans (he laughs!). But, I think I'll go ahead and get some things down in order to be held accountable.
So for 2010, I would like to:
1) Get my prayer life in order...meaning, have an established routine and prayer time.
2) Continue to exercise 6 days a week.
3) Complete a half-marathon.
4) Lose 5 more pounds. I just would love to see 1-3-anything on the scale. I was 136 on my wedding day, so this might not be an attainable goal :)
5) Eat more fresh fruits and veggies.
6) Cook more balanced meals that we can all eat together and enjoy (is this possible with a picky hubby, and 3 picky kids out of 4?)
7) Have more patience.
8) Go on more dates (with Phil of course).
9) Read to my children more.
10) Go to Daily Mass whenever possible, not just whenever convenient.
Do you have any resolutions?