In order to accept this, I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass it along to 7 fellow bloggers. So here we go:
1) I am scared of the dark, and trying to sleep without Phil in the house, well it's near impossible!
2) Even though I have cut out a lot of foods in order to eat healthier...I will NEVER give up my coffee with extra cream and 2 splendas.
3) I always wanted to be the fourth member of Destiny's Child, and even came up with a stage name for myself: Colleeniqua.
4) I was disappointed that my third baby was a boy. I know that's a horrible thing for a mom to say, but I'm nothing if not honest. I was super excited when baby #4 turned out to be a girl!!
5) When I got married, I wanted to have 12 kids. After the first baby, I wanted to have 8 kids. After my second baby, I wanted 6....and I think I'm still holding strong at that number. Although my four babes keep me busy!
6) If we had the money, I would totally adopt a baby girl from China. That would be perfect - a sister for Maggie, and a nice place to grow up for the baby girl, a place where girls are respected and treasured.
7) I love my husband more today than I did on the day we were married. He seriously gets cuter, nicer, holier, and funnier every year!
8) I love to shop, it's a problem when finances are limited. And I'm a gift giver, I just adore buying things for other people. Aaaaah, if only we had more moulah ;)
9) I'm really bad at keeping secrets, and I just found out an awesome secret that I am dying to share...but I won't!
10) I talk about, refer to, and love my bloggy friends as though they are my next door neighbors. Is that weird? Well then, guilty as charged!
Thanks for the award, and thanks for playing!