1) A new year = a fresh start. This week, I got back to eating better and keeping up the house after the holidays.
2) I've been increasing my exercise lately. I used to go on long runs a couple days a week but since it's so cold/snowy/icy I've just been doing classes at the gym instead. Well, I don't want to lose my running skills, so I've been adding 2-3 miles of running on the treadmill before an hour long class. The classes are either kickboxing, kettlebell, or cardio/toning. I hope this will get my body into half-marathon shape by March.
3) My newest nephew, William, will be Baptized tomorrow!
4) Kids are over their colds, thanks be to God :)
5) Went to daily Mass three times this week!!
6) Maggie is really impressing me with her letters and numbers. She just turned 2, and can count to 29, knows a bunch of letters by sight, tells me how to spell her name, and is starting to ask what sounds the letters make. Now if only she was this enthusiastic about potty training!
1) Kids had colds earlier in the week. Sick kids = lack of sleep = miserable attitudes = grumpy Mom.
2) Lots of snow and cold weather around here.
3) Back into the early morning school/work routines....vacation is so nice, and too short!
What were your ups and downs of the week?