Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi Lo: March 12th




HI's:



1) I ran 9.8 miles on Saturday night with Phil. This is my longest run ever, and I was sore the next day! How am I going to run 13.1 miles??






2) This week's running total is 27.8 miles done in 4 runs. I only have two more "medium" runs before the race...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! OK, I'm done with the running statistics :)






3) Got to go to daily Mass twice this week! Maggie is a pleasure to bring to morning Mass, as she says "Yay, Holy Mass!!" when I tell her where we're going, and yells out excitedly before Communion "That's Jesus!!" What a great reminder to have faith like a child.






LO's:



1) Abby and Peter were in the hospital this week. Thankfully they both just made it home. Abby most likely has Celiac's disease, and you can read more about Peter here.






2) We are having a lot of issues with family/friends watching Maggie (through no fault of their own) and have begun looking into daycare for her. This makes me SO sad, as I've never put any of my babies in daycare, but between working extra hours, and having medical and personal issues taking a toll on her current "providers" we feel that it is our only choice. Luckily, we only need her to be in daycare for 3 days a week until school is out, and then either Phil or I can always be home with the kids. Still devastating to us though :(
I hope you are all having great weeks!