Monday, May 17, 2010

8 is Great

Happy 8th Anniversary to the man who stole my heart over 10 years ago:


You are my bestest friend ever, my rock, my spiritual director, my handsome prince, and a wonderful dad.
You make my life full of happiness and sweetness.
You are thoughtful, clever, witty, and loving.
You are constantly committing acts of service to show your love for me, and I am spoiled rotten because of it.
When I met you, I knew I was going to marry you or someone just like you because I had never met anybody so perfect.
You still make me melt with a kiss and act like a nervous school girl when we go out on a date.
I don't know why you picked me, but I feel extremely lucky to be with you on this journey together, and I pray we have many, many more years together.




P.S. Thanks for
and
and for the card that compared me to coffee - which is the ultimate compliment for a coffee addict like me :)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Prayers for many more happy, healthy years together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, congratulations! What a handsome hubby you have :) Sounds like year 8 is as great as year 1! May you enjoy many, many, many more happy anniversaries together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Anniversary....you two do sound like a perfect match:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww! Happy Anniversary, Colleen! What a sweet couple you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Colleen and Phil! Have a wonderful day. From what I've read here, I think you are both just perfect for one another. You've got a keeper for sure! Many wishes for many more blessed years together.

    Nice gifts. I'm enjoying the Small Steps book as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! another one of my blogger friends is celebrating her 8th anniversary today too! Yes, Ryan and i are running a marathon on our honeymoon, we are looking to do another race the next weekend too! Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Hope it was wonderful! Ours is coming up as well!That book is now on my wish list! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, a day late and a dollar short! (Can't help that dollar part--this is, after all, the internet.)

    Tell your husband he has EXCELLENT taste in gifts ~and~ cards. Hope you treated yourself to a delicious cup on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be celebrating our eight-year wedding anniversary next week. We're on such a similar path. :-)

    Happy belated anniversary. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on eight years! Many many more years of happiness to you two!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...