1) Our friends Sarah and Katie came to visit from Indiana for another friend's wedding. I'm not sure who was more excited...me or my kids!?!?
2) Fr. Jay wasn't assigned a Mass last Sunday and offered to have one at our house. So cool!
John-Paul served as Altar Boy.
It's intriguing to watch a Priest getting dressed for Mass.
Fr. Jay getting ready...
3) The wedding was really nice. Amanda and Ray were all smiley and happy as could be. Maggie's godfather, Fr. Dave, gave an awesome homily. Of course I forgot my camera - whoops!
1) Still no vacation house refund.
2) Our dryer has been broken, but Phil is working on it.
3) Lots of rainy days (but today is looking sunny!!!)
How was your week?