1) We are getting a refund for our vacation house fiasco! (In case you don't know...we had mice in the house we rented) The owner of the house isn't giving us a full refund, but we are getting 2/3 back, which we are happy about.
2) Track Club for the boys has been going great. They had a meet this week, and they all racked up some first place ribbons. Not that that's what's important...but they do have my competitive streak...and they love to win!
3) Phil fixed our dryer. Whatta man! Have I told you all how much I LOVE my husband? Seriously, like for real :)
4) Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Angela, who turned 29 (again) on Tuesday ;)
My brother took her away overnight, and we watched their 3 kids. Clare missed her mom, but warmed up to me quickly, and Brogan and PJ were awesome! Love those kids!Clare and PJ playing together
The kids loved sleeping over their cousin's house...
...and sharing beds!
1) Eamon needs to be evaluated for possible speech therapy. He has a little lisp and still mispronounces his L's and R's. He's only 3 and speaks so sweetly, but I'd rather get it fixed earlier than later. John-Paul had physical therapy, Andrew had speech therapy, so we'll see what Maggie will need in the future...at the rate she's going, probably some classes in manners :)
How was your week? Tell me, tell me!!