1) Have you all tried these yet? Skinny Cow White Mint Truffle Bars. 100 Calories and so delicious!
2) GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic stores are having 30% off until August 29th. Get your coupon here.
3) With all the rain we've been having this week, we got a lot of cleaning and organizing accomplished. We cleaned our bedroom closet, the hall closet, the arts & crafts drawers, the Lego's, the food pantry, and the upstairs shelves in the play area. The older boys were great helpers, and all I promised was one gumball. They just adore gum.
4) Maggie is completely trained for peeing on the potty, that's the old news. The new news is that she actually pooped on the potty! But only twice, and then twice in her underwear, so that's fun.
1) This is our last week of summer because John-Paul and Phil start school on Monday.
We've had lots of rain this week, and the older boys were at camp, so they basically just watched movies all day :(
3) Phil had meetings all week for the beginning of school and CCD coming up. He had a meeting Monday night, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday night, and another one this Sunday night. Blech!
How was your week??