1) We have had a menu planned out for this past week (and are following it), and even have a grocery list in process on our cork board. Geez, I feel like a real adult now! We usually kind of go with the flow when it comes to food in our house, but I think I'm liking this much better.
2) Happy Birthday to our dear friend, Fr. Jay Mello, and Phil's mom (Nana) this week!
3) After the ultrasound, we went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant, where I got a free entree and dessert because it was close to my birthday. I ordered the Sole Florentine and the Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake, both were so delicious! And what should have cost me $24.98 cost me nada :)
1) Maggie has a cold and Andrew has a sore throat. Even though Maggie is the dramatic one in our family, Andrew is definitely the hypochondriac. You'd think he was dying from this sore throat....he's got the man-cold thing down pat ;) We are so lucky to be in March, and this is the first cold that is going through our house.
2) Phil's car went in for an Inspection sticker and ended up needing an oil change, a new part for the airbag sensor, an alignment, and a sticker. What we thought would cost about $40 is going to end up being $400. But this van of his has no payments, so we are trying to keep it running for as long as possible.
3) Since I now think this baby is a boy, and we already have the most beautiful girl name picked out, I need help finding a nice boy's name. We like the Irish names and/or Saints names, but can't settle on one that "sticks" with this baby. Help, please?