1) Guess who we're going to meet tomorrow??
(picture stolen from her blog)
Yay! I'll be sure to post about how it all went down later...
2) I lost 4 pounds in my first week on WW (I do realize that's only because it's the first week and a lot of water weight). I've been hungry sometimes, but definitely feel better when I eat this healthy. Phil's doing it with me and lost 5 pounds. Darn men.
3) I went to my 6 week checkup (at 7 weeks) and everything is back to normal. I wasn't even going to go, but the midwife's office called me to schedule it. Yeah, I guess they are very thorough like that.
The good news is that she told me I wouldn't have to come back in three months for all my yearly exams since I've always been fine. Now I'm on the two year plan. Woo-hoo!
4) Only two more weeks of being a SAHM and then it's back to work full-time! Somebody please slow this clock down...
5) We found a very nice lady to take care of Xander. She is the Aunt of two of Maggie and Eamon's classmates. She currently only takes care of a 2 year old girl in her home, and so Xander will get plenty of attention and far less germs than a daycare.
6) I am about to start reading this:
7) I am so excited for the new and returning TV shows to start!
We've recorded Up All Night to watch later,
and the new Jim Caviezel show looks interesting.
Of course, we can't wait for the return of The Office (will it be any good without Michael?)
and The Middle,
and finally, Parks and Recreation.