1) Somebody turned 3 months old this week!
2) That same somebody discovered his love for the exersaucer. But as for the monkey... well he's not quite sure about him yet:
3) Sickness has struck the house again. Phil's cough is coming back, Maggie had pneumonia, Eamon has a cold, and J-P and Andrew have sore throats. Last winter we were so lucky to avoid illnesses. This year, we're going to be known as the sick-house I'm afraid.
4) My two month membership to Weigh Watchers is over. I have been eating like a crazy woman. I don't want to talk about it.
5) Speaking of eating, there are some foods I eat that really cause Xander to be fussy. I've had to cut out broccoli, cauliflower, beans, onions, peppers, and anything spicy or with garlic. It's hard for me to eat healthy when I can't eat a lot of veggies and beans, because I normally eat at least one thing on that list every day. But on the bright side, I've been nursing him for three months! He gets one bottle of formula each day with the babysitter, but other than that, it's pretty much all.me.all.the.time.
6) Phil finally used his Father's Day present this past week. He went and got an hour long massage. He said it felt great but he was morally questioning if anyone besides his wife should be touching him. I told him if there's ever a next time, I will require a man to do the massage. He said, "Then there won't be a next time!" But he does make a good point...is it morally acceptable to get a massage? I've had a couple in my life and they were all done by women. I would never let a man massage me. So, should women massage men?
7) The kids had a Trunk-or-Treat with their school tonight. They have a prayer service in the church (led by the third grade) then go out to the parking lot and trick-or-treat from car to car. Hence "trunk-or-treat". It's great cause it's safe and you can hit a ton of cars in a short period of time.
Our group included two Spidermen:
A princess ballerina:
St. Sebastian (John-Paul is in 3rd grade and had to dress as the saint assigned to him).
St. Sebastian was killed with arrows, hence J-P pretending to be martyred!
Have a wonderful and spooooky weekend everybody!