Well, tomorrow is the real 7 Quick Takes Friday, but since it's Veteran's Day and a holiday, I am doing my work today. You're welcome.
2) What is up with my Patriots lately? I think Tom is spending too much time in the sun with Giselle.
3) Prayer Request: for a sweet friend of mine who's 12 weeks pregnant and having complications.
4) Have you all discovered these:
They are so easy, so clean, and so tasty! Plus you don't have to deal with giblets...whatever those are.
5) And I also must praise this brownie mix I just discovered:
I don't normally like mixes when I bake, but these are delicious!
6) This past weekend, I had to work at Open House for the high school, and there were balloons all around as decorations. I brought home four for the kids, and you would have thought I'd brought them the moon. They were so happy that I'm thinking of just getting them balloons for Christmas! ;)
7) Has anyone rented any good movies recently? I feel out of the loop, and want to watch a good movie.
Have a great loooooong weekend!