1) Last night I was giving Xander a bath before bed when I realized it was only the second time I had ever given him a bath. And he gets one every night. It was because Phil had taken the older three boys to swimming lessons and he is the bath-giver in the house normally. It's amazing how much I can take for granted until it's gone.
2) Xander is the sweetest most easy-going baby we've had. He interchangeably takes the bottle or breast, pacifier or his hand/thumb, sleeps wherever, smiles all the time, goes to whomever wants to hold him, and only gets fussy when I eat something he doesn't like. He's awesome.
3) Are y'all doing Black Friday shopping this year? Normally I am all over the Black Friday experience but this year the thought of getting out of bed at 3 am is just not appealing. I am excited that a lot of stores are opening up on Thursday night, so I might try to go out then. Yes, part of me is upset that stores are opening on a holiday, and then the other part of me is looking forward to saving moolah and getting to sleep in the next morning.
4) Maggie the monster is back and in full swing. She better get this out of her system before she turns four in a couple weeks.
5) Speaking of Maggie....guess what she is going to get for her birthday?? This:
and she already named her Rosemary Margaret, which is her name backwards :)
6) Please offer up a prayer for another sister of mine who is in the hospital having surgery. The Sweeney sisters are becoming a little too familiar with hospitals for my liking.
7) And just for fun, a video of the two resident dancers in the house and 3 month old Xander doing his favorite thing: