1) What's up with the price of gas (in Maryland) last week? It's $3.68 here today. Just another reason to move to Massachusetts :)
2) We had ice cream with Xander's godfather, Fr. Jay. Every Spring I miss my parent's homemade ice cream store they ran for twenty years on Cape Cod. I wish we could have taken it over...
3) John-Paul's zip line injuries from Cari's house. He was tough about it in front of
his future wife Lotus, but he was pretty scraped up.
4) Xander asleep in the stroller wearing his "Little Brothers are Awesome" shirt and holding his favorite teething toy. He just turned 9 months old yesterday, weighing in at 27 pounds 30.5 inches tall. And yes, little brothers are awesome. I highly recommend adding one to your family.
5) I posted this stealthily one night, and I don't know if many people saw it. I know everybody thinks their baby is the cutest, and they are!! But watch his newest trick:
What else can we teach him to do at this age? He's so eager to learn! Maybe sign language?
6) This is a picture of the chapel at my work/school. I wish the lights were on so you could see the gorgeous Easter decorations, but you can get an idea of what I am so blessed to have right around the corner from my office!
7) Alexander gets his ear tubes on Monday! He went for a hearing test this morning and passed with flying colors, but the doctor who will be doing the surgery took a look in his ears and said "Whoa, he definitely needs tubes." Um, yeah, duh, that's what we have been telling you for months and months.
Have a great weekend everybody!!