So I've been tagged by Cari to do this little game, and while I'm tempted not to because she's asking some hard questions (see below), I will NEVER EVER say "NO" to a 9 months pregnant lady. So, yes m'am and here's my 11 Things....
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself.
3. Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you have tagged them.
Here's a picture of me 9 months preggers with my 5th baby. Right before I went to the hospital and was sent home and didn't end up going into real labor for another whole week:
Dang I make swollen pregnancy face look good ;)
1. Throwing a party, or attending a party, which do you prefer?
Definitely attending a party.
I get all bossy and mean before we throw a party, making lists and cleaning the house and yelling at the kids to make lists and clean the house. Let's just say I want everything to be perfect, and then when I am hosting the party, I never sit down or enjoy myself. I'm always worried about making sure everyone has a good time. And the cleanup after - oy, if you thought I was crabby pre-party...look out!
2. Scariest Animal on the Face of the Planet- what is it?
(actual picture from a house we rented...eeeew!)
Or a bat, which is just a mouse with wings. I have mouse and bat stories from my past...click if you dare!
3. Best piece of advice your mom ever gave you?
Ha! A few days before I got married at the ripe old age of 23, my mom decided it was very important to let me know that "men are amorous". Almost ten years of marriage and five kids later, and she was totally right!
4. You have $500 to blow on a single clothing item/accessory. What is it?
Is jewelry considered an accessory? I hope so because I couldn't ever spend $500 on an article of clothing. I have one piece of jewelry that I really want, and it's a Mother's
Ring. Kind of like this one:
Phil knows this and has researched them many times. Only problem is that I want one when I'm done having babies, and only God knows when that day will come. Probably when I'm 67.
5. Habit you have that you suspect people find most annoying.
It's probably that I'm always right. Notice I didn't say that I think I'm always right. I said that I'm always right ;)
6. Habit other people have that you find most annoying.
When people think they are always right.
7. Strangest thing you ever learned on a documentary/educational show.
I learned that a baby can grow and develop outside a womb. There was a really scary documentary that I watched while pregnant with Baby #5 (I LOVE documentaries) about a woman living in England who was pregnant with twins in her womb and then a triplet in her abdominal cavity.
8.Website you visit most often.
My blog. That sounds really self-centered, but I go there to click on everyone else's links in my Dashboard.
9. Movie/book/or song you profess to hate, yet secretly enjoy.
This is embarrassing. It's Twilight. Ugh! Team Jacob all the way.
10. One social media outlet you would never ever give up.
Blogging, duh. Since I've already given up Facebook, Blogging is my only time suck now :)
11. Favorite ethnic food.
OK, I'm not very cultured nor do I experiment with food too much, so Mexican is about as ethnic as I get. And I love me some nachos with fresh salsa, black beans, cheese and sour cream. Mmmmmmmmm.
Now here are my 11 Questions for whomever wants to play:
1) Did your parent's *almost* name you something different? And if so, why did they choose your name instead?
2) If you could meet one blogger in person, who would it be?
3) Sweet or salty?
4) If you were forced to participate in the Olympics (winter or summer) what sport would you compete in?
5) Who's your favorite muppet?
6) If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
7) What items of makeup do you wear everyday?
8) Who's your Daddy?
9) What's your favorite body part (on yourself)?
10) If you could go back to your wedding day, what would you do differently?
11) How did we "meet"?
I am supposed to name specific people to play, but I need to go
fall asleep on the couch watch tv with my husband, so please play along if you like (and let me know you are), I'd love to read your answers!!