1) Phil had parent-teacher conferences last night, so we will be celebrating his birthday tonight.
I will be making Maple Chicken (I would share the recipe, but my Mum would kill me) and for dessert: homemade Fluffy Yellow Layer Cake and store bought frosting. I just can't make frosting better than I can buy. I know, I know, trans fats, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup...blah blah blah. We all have our delicious vices.
2) I just had to take a picture of Maggie in her new outfit:
Having a girl is so much fun when it comes to the cute clothes!
3) And speaking of cute:
My new shoes that I am in love with!
They are so comfy and just the right height that I can wear them all day without tipping over.
4) I can't stop thinking about how adorable Xander is right now, and how I wish their was a way to order a baby exactly like him in a year or two.
And I would name him Theodore, and call him Teddy. Doesn't he look like a Theodore?
5) I have a coupon for $10 off of $40 to Children's Place if anyone is interested.
6) This is what my kids are going to be for Halloween:
Except there will be no Wario...unless Phil wants to dress up.
I got their costumes on clearance after last year's Halloween, and I don't care if they don't fit, they are wearing them by golly!
7) Have an amazing weekend everyone!!