Last night as I was watching parts of the CMA awards (did you see them dance Gangnam Style? soooo funny!)
I turned to Phil and said "One day we will go to Nashville, right? It's on my bucket list." And then I thought maybe I should post my bucket list and start working towards those goals to make them more of a reality than a pipe dream. So here goes:
1) Were you paying attention? I just told you one of my bucket list items. But I don't want to only go to Tennessee, I would also love to see Georgia and South Carolina.
2) I want to smooch Phil in Austria again...and again...and again :)
I'm thinking when one of our children (hopefully) goes to Franciscan University and (hopefully) travels abroad, we will (hopefully) be able to visit them there.
3) I want to see a baby being born.
I know I've pushed five bambinos out, but I want to see someone else do it and go through the whole process without being in pain and agony. Phil always tells me how amazing and beautiful it is.
4) I want to meet some of my favorite blogging buddies in real life that I haven't had the chance to meet yet. You lovelies all know who you are!
5) I want Maggie to have a sister, and I would love to adopt her.
6) I would love to learn to play violin again (I played for 5 years) and then teach my children how to play.
7) My number one bucket list item is to go to Hawaii.
Maybe for our 25th anniversary?!?!
Have a wonderful bucket-list-completing weekend everyone!